WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT, AND HOW DO WE COLLECT IT?
We may collect personally identifiable information when you interact with or purchase from us. This information may include:
- Your name, address and phone number
- Your mailing and billing address
- Your e-mail address
- Your credit card information
- Any other information that we may voluntarily collect from you on our website or through alternate means
We may use this information in accordance with this policy, and we may also use this information to improve our products, services and advertising.
USE OF ONLINE TECHNOLOGY AND COOKIES
We do use online tools to help us recognize you when you visit our website. To assist us in personalizing your experience, to better serve your needs and to simplify our user’s navigation, we may receive information when you visit our websites and store it in our log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type and language, clickstream data, referring and exit pages, and other information stored using a cookie.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use your personal information to conduct our normal business, namely for the fulfillment of our products. Here are other examples of how your personal information may be used:
- To place and fulfill your order.
- To understand what our users want, and develop new products and services.
- We may use third-party advertising and marketing companies to aid in serving relevant site content to users or to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness. This gives us insight into what pages are visited the most, what products are being received the best, and other information to help us enhance your experience. Any information collected via cookies and web beacons by third parties is not linked to personal information collected byTini Topper Brands, LLC .
- To contact you regarding upcoming product launches, deals and other communications. If you have opted in to our email newsletters, you can opt out at any time from an email itself.
- When we have believed it is necessary to protect our rights or the rights of our customers or when required by law.
- To gather market research information about our customers and to analyze behavior and needs for internal use.
- To communicate any opportunities the user voluntarily participated in (promotions, contests, community, etc).
For areas on this Site that require user-supplied information or communications, such as bug reports, customer testimonials, or E-mail correspondence (collectively, 'User Content') you grant Tini Topper Brands, LLC an unrestricted, worldwide, irrevocable license to use, modify, reproduce, display, perform, and distribute such User Content. However, we will not release your personal information, e-mail address, name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted such User Content to us unless: a) you grant us permission to do so; b) we first notify you that the User Content you submit will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; or c) we are required to do so by law.
We honor and respect children’s privacy. We will not knowingly or intentionally collect information from children under 13 years of age. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information to us, and rely on a parent or guardian to assist you. If we find that any personal information is collected from a person under the age of 13, we will remove the information from our database.
We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt any data you provide when placing an order with us via our web store.
If you are purchasing our products and services from one of our distributors, please refer to their privacy policies.
The goods will be imported on behalf of the consignee/buyer. The consignee authorizes Tini Topper Brands, LLC to import the goods on his behalf. Further, the consignee/buyer agrees Tini Topper Brands, LLC may delegate the obligation to import and or transport the goods on his behalf to a subcontractor (e.g. customs broker). The consignee will pay the taxes & duties in addition with the purchase price of the goods.
Content Usage Policy
This Content Usage Policy (this “Policy”) is a binding agreement between you and Tini Topper Brands, LLC,. Pennsylvania, and governs your use of the Tini Topper Brands, LLC personalization service, including Tini Topper Brands, LLC website, online tool, and all related applications, software, and services (collectively, the “Service”). By using the Service in any way, you agree to be bound by this Policy without modification. If you do not accept this Policy, you may not use the Service.
- Content Restrictions
You may not use the Service to upload or process Content that is harmful or inappropriate, or that infringes the intellectual property rights of others. For purposes of this Policy, “Content” includes, without limitation, any information, data, text, graphics, or other media generated.
1.1. Harmful or Inappropriate Content
Content that Tini Topper Brands, LLC, in its sole discretion, deems to be harmful or inappropriate is prohibited on the Service. Such Content includes, but is not limited, to the following:
- uses symbols or marks signifying hate towards another group of people;
- contains or consists of hateful and/or racist terms;
- is pornographic or otherwise features nudity;
- contains or consists of obscenities, vulgarities, and/or offensive remarks that harass, threaten, defame or abuse others;
- depicts violence, is obscene, abusive, fraudulent or threatening;
- depicts or glamorizes the use of drugs or other illegal substances;
- makes inappropriate use of swastikas or other Nazi symbols and/or glamorizes the actions of Hitler or other individuals or groups advocating ethnic cleansing, genocide or similar activities;
- is obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable, generally offensive or in bad taste, as determined by Tini Topper Brands, LLC; or
- is otherwise prohibited by applicable law.
1.2. Infringement of Intellectual Property Laws
Content that violates intellectual property laws or the intellectual property rights of third parties is prohibited on the Service. Such Content includes, but is not limited, to the following:
- unofficial merchandise (e.g., Content relating to professional sports teams, videogames, or Olympic merchandise).
- use of names, logos, pictures or other intellectual property of musical groups or musical artists.
- use of names, logos, pictures, or other intellectual property of sports teams, colleges/universities, clubs, or organizations.
- photos, logos, caricatures, or other artwork depicting celebrities or other public figures.
- use of trademarks, names, or logos of companies.
- pictures or photographs of specific products (such as toys).
- Content that violates rights of privacy and personality of any person(s).
- Reservation of Right
Tini Topper Brands, LLC retains sole and absolute discretion to make final determinations as to whether Content violates this Policy. All such determinations by Tini Topper Brands, LLCr are final. Although Tini Topper Brands, LLC reserves the right to reject or remove from the Service any Content thatTini Topper Brands, LLC deems to violate this Policy, Tini Topper Brands, LLC has no obligation to do so, and you are fully responsible for all Content that you upload to or process through the Service.
If you believe that Content uploaded to or processed through the Service infringes your intellectual property rights or otherwise violates this Policy, you may notify us at email@example.com
You agree to indemnify and hold Tini Topper Brands, LLC and its owners, shareholders, directors, officers, managers, employees, representatives, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, business partners and assigns (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all damages, losses, costs or expenses (including, without limitation, attorney fees and costs at trial and on appeal) incurred in connection with any third-party suit, claim, demand or action brought against any of the Indemnified Parties arising from or relating to your use of the Service, your Content, or your breach of this Agreement (individually and collectively a “Claim”). Tini Topper Brands, LLC has the right to control the defense, settlement, and resolution of any Claim, at your sole cost and expense. In no event may you settle or otherwise resolve any Claim without our express written permission.
Returns and Exchanges
As Tini Topper Brands, LLC can fall under the general category of beverage accessory, once the package is opened, there cannot be any return or exchange.
If you receive your Tini Topper Brands, LLC and you notice the device is broken in the package, please do not open and notify us immediately with a picture of the broken piece to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the package is deemed to be open or excessive force was used there is no return or exchange. Tini Topper Brands, LLC reserves all rights. Failure to notify us within 3 day of receiving your package of any damage voids any returns or exchanges.
Your return package must include:
- Receipt of purchase
- Original packaging
- Assigned Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA #)